St. Kilian’s Brand
St. Kilian's Brand Guidelines
Below you can download our full brand manual which has been produced to communicate how our school should be presented in all visual forms. Please adhere to these guidelines when using the St. Kilian’s logo or working on any communications related to St. Kilian’s. Please use Brandon Grotesque font on all correspondence where possible. Otherwise use Calibri which is a standard font.
St. Kilian's Master Logo
- The master logo is to be reproduced in colour wherever possible.
- It should not be placed too closely to other text or images.
- The minimum size of the logo should be 30mm to ensure that all the text is legible. When this size can not be adhered to, please use the horizontal version of the logo.
- The horizontal version must only be used where the master version won’t work or where the minimum size of the standard logo cannot be complied with.
- The minimum size for the horizontal logo is 6.5 mm high.
- The “K” Motif can be used on its own in situations where the ‘St. Kilian’s, Deutsche Schule Dublin’ is not needed or is represented nearby.
- The minimum size is 5 mm.